The full service. Fully guided from start to finish, with an individualized and pro-active care plan that is broken down into stages and aims. Focuses on the entire metabolism, from adrenal and hormonal health to the conditions within the central nervous system and methylation pathways. Tailors support from a genetic level upwards in a no-stone-unturned approach.
Information ahead of the appointment– Current waiting list is 8-10 weeks. – Clients who wish to engage Marek on a one-to-one basis are requested to obtain the Biolab Organic Acids test (£195, 4-week turnaround, order through Liz). It is also highly recommended that they take the 23andMe Genetic Panel (£125, 8-week turnaround, order from www.23andme.co.uk). Appointment costs
– Initial consultation (55 minutes) = £170
– Written report (5 pages) following initial consultation = £50 (optional)
– A standard follow-up consultation is 30 minutes long and costs £80 but, due to the less predictable nature of follow-ups, some appointments make take less or more time and will be charged accordingly. All appointments will be charged at £160 per hour or part thereof, rounded to the nearest 5 minute interval (eg a 20-minute follow-up will be charged at £53.33 and a 50-minute appointment will be charged at £120).
Marek offers email support between appointments, which attracts a nominal charge. Please get in touch for more information.
Whether it’s test fees, pricey supplements or a lack of ability to work full-time… getting well is expensive. The Low-Cost Workshops were set up as a way to help those on limited resources to connect with me by sharing the cost. The Workshop system works as a two-part formula.
– The cost for 2x Workshops is £60. Attendees will require an Adrenal Stress Index, which costs £75 (total cost for the process = £135).
– Marek cannot offer direct email support between/after workshops, but all attendees are invited to join the private forum to offer support to each other and post questions for Marek (who will log in to post answers on a weekly basis). Membership is charged at £5 per month to cover costs of maintaining the service.