There was a time and a place when all I did was one-to-one consultations. However, this does cost considerable amounts, and is also limited by the amount of hours I have in a day. So now I also offer the low-cost workshops and have set up The Academy so there are more practitioners familiar with my approach.
GET IN TOUCH
(in London / on Skype)
Take control of your health today. Fill out the form below and we’ll call you straight back. How much does it cost?
- Biotin and Thyroid Testing: Does high-dose supplementation change blood levels?
- How Useful is the VCS test?
- The Physiology of ‘Adrenal Fatigue’, pt II: The Adrenal-Endotoxemia Cycle and How Symptoms are Mediated by Inflammation
- The Physiology of ‘Adrenal Fatigue’, Pt I: What Does the Science Say?
- Metabolic Dysregulation: When What Should Work, Doesn’t
- I first came to see Marek in July of 2013. At this point, I had been feeling ill pretty much all of my adult life and was desperate for a solution. My energy levels were getting lower and lower each and every year and it had started to affect my career. My biggest problem was […]CK, London, 31(Adrenal Fatigue)
- I had reached the stage in my life when I was beginning to be aware of my upper arms – they had that ‘chicken wing’ look. About to embark on filming the sixth series of Ladette to Lady, I discussed with him if there was any hope for me to reverse my ‘upper arm’ situation […]Liz Brewer(from ITV's Ladette to Lady)
- The past two years has been hard work for our team to meet our goal of winning both competitions. We have not only needed to train in the air and in the wind tunnel, but physically in the gym as well. Before I met you, my physical training was OK but I wasn’t progressing my […]Julia Foxwell(World Champion Skydiver)
- Since meeting Marek a few years ago my health has improved no end, originally I was lacking energy and when he did an adrenal test he found that they were exhausted so he treated me with various herbs, minerals and vitamins. Also I recently had a gallbladder attack, and was admitted to hospital for a […]Michael, Suffolk, 59(Adrenal Fatigue and Gallstones)
- I first saw Marek about 10 months after I had been diagnosed with MS. In that time my health had deteriorated; a friend who had benefited from his help for an unrelated condition felt I may benefit from seeing him. My future was looking increasingly uncertain in terms of my mobility and general health, and […]JN, England, 38(Multiple Sclerosis)
- I have had so many health problems and I have seen so many different practitioners over the course of the last 20 years that I do not know where to start. Only to say that Marek is by far the most knowledgeable individual I have ever been fortunate to speak to and the only practitioner […]JF, Wiltshire, 42(Adrenal Fatigue / CFS / "everything")
- From the age of 13, I had been suffering with terrible PMS, to the extent that I would regularly have to take days off work. Painkillers hardly touched it and I would feel anxiety leading up to my ‘time of the month’ just at the thought of the pain that I knew would hit me. […]Sharon, London, 33(Adrenal Fatigue / PMS / Migraines)