There was a time and a place when all I did was one-to-one consultations. However, this does cost considerable amounts, and is also limited by the amount of hours I have in a day. So now I also offer the low-cost workshops and have set up The Academy so there are more practitioners familiar with my approach.
GET IN TOUCH
(in London / on Skype)
Take control of your health today. Fill out the form below and we’ll call you straight back. How much does it cost?
- Why can’t I meditate? Discussion of the neurobiological obstacles faced by those with ME/CFS (and other inflammatory / energetic / stress disorders)
- Low thyroid symptoms with normal lab results: what four decades of science says about the value of testing TSH and T4, recognizing cellular hypothyroidism and treatment options
- Is cortisol good or bad? Implications for adrenal support in ME/CFS, stress-related and inflammatory conditions
- If You’re not Producing Ketones, You’re not Eating a Ketogenic Diet: Four Common Keto Mistakes
- A Response: Why Do I Consider Diet Advice from COP26 as Propaganda?